- A lounge chair tip sheet for KauaiMost visitors to Kauai choose Hawaii's Garden Isle for its cliffside hikes and rugged coastline adventures. But what if you're not one of them? If beach chairs and island rum are more your style than carabiners and kayaks, here's your tip sheet.
- Kauai judge sentences man to 35 years for 3 sex assaultsA Kauai Circuit Court judge sentenced today a 27-year-old man to 35 years' imprisonment for sexual assault cases involving three victims, one as young as 11. A Kauai Circuit Court judge sentenced today a 27-year-old man to 35 years' imprisonment for sexual assault cases involving three victims, one as young as 11. Judge Kathleen Watanabe sentenced […]
- Kauai: 5 great new restaurants from Koloa to KapaaHoloholo Grill's sensational Mahi Lau Lau is served with lemon butter and topped with fresh papaya pineapple salsa on a bed of furikake rice. Perfection.
- Kauai: Waimea Canyon downhill bike adventure is a total rushYou'll spot all kind of endangered birds and trees and maybe even a waterfall during your Waimea Canyon cycling descent. Bikers stop to take in the breathtaking views of Waimea Canyon on a downhill bike adventure through the Grand Canyon of the Pacific.
- Hawaii hotels: 3 great Kauai resortsTake your pick of three pools at Koloa Landing Resort: a 6,100 square foot family lagoon pool, a 2,000-square foot tranquility pool and the massive 350,000 gallon main pool. The villas, studios and penthouses at Koloa Landing Resort are situated on the South Shore of Kauai and span 25 acres of tropical landscape.
- A lounge chair tip sheet for Kauai