- Lyles brings reliever's mentality to starting roleIt may have been a blessing in disguise. "At the time I wouldn't have thought that," Lyles said.
- From clearing Kakaako to construction in Waikiki, 5 newsmakers to watch for this week in HawaiiMonday, April 30, from 6 to 8 p.m., at Koloa Neighborhood Center located at 3461 Weliweli Road in Koloa; Wednesday, May 2, from 6 to 8 p.m., at Anahola Clubhouse located at 3900 Kawelo Street in Anahola; and Thursday, May 3, from 6 to 8 p.m., at Hale Halawai Ohana O Hanalei located at 5299 Kuhio Highway in Hanalei. Mayor Bernard Carvalho Jr., the County of K […]
- Brown water advisory issued for Hanalei Bay, still in effect at numerous Kauai beachesThe state Health Department issued a brown water advisory for Hanalei Bay on Kauai shortly before noon today due to storm runoff entering coastal waters. A man and woman looked out onto Hanalei Bay from Kuhio Highway on Monday.
- Kauai floods: What travelers need to knowThree days after heavy rain and flooding, many residents of Wainiha and Haena are still cut off from many essentials including electricity and water. 2018 April 17 CTY- HSA photo by Jamm Aquinoemail@example.com Gregg Fraser, owner of Opakapaka Bar and Grille, points to a spot where floodwater ravaged the pavement and lifeguard station at Ke'e […]
- Red Cross continues assessments on Oahu and Kauai; more than 180 homes affectedVolunteers from the American Red Cross of Hawaii continue to respond to last weekend's flood disaster on Kauai and Oahu. Floodwaters stood in front of a home on Tuesday in Haena, Kauai.
- Lyles brings reliever's mentality to starting role